Marche Passerina IGT

Wine obtained from grapes “Passerina” (85%) and for the rest (15%) a blend of Fiano and Pecorino grapes.

Production tecniques
The collection of the bunches, carried out by hand in plastic crates, is delayed to obtain a greater accumulation of sugars and more complex perfumes. The production is about 90 quintals per hectare.
After the harvest the destemming takes place, use of cold for clarification and dry ice to avoid oxidation.
Aging in steel tank first and then in bottle, for a total rest of at least 5 months.
The mass obtained from the current year's harvest, is blended for about 20% of its volume with a mass obtained from previous harvests, evolved into steel at controlled temperature. This technique makes us get a wine with a structure out of the ordinary for a Passerina wine.

Intense golden-yellow colour.

Aromatic notes
Complex bouquet combining white and yellow flowers, apples and then move on banana and exotic fruit hint.

Tasting notes
Balanced palate, whit a full taste, very good structure and the characteristic acidity of the variety that offers a taste of freshness. The late harvest and the blend, with a part left to evolve longer, shall ensure that the wine has an important impact from the first sip, giving it a particular complexity. Aromatic,long-lasting of yellow fruits aftertaste.

Food pairing
Perfect with seafood and fish dishes,ideal if cooked in the oven. We suggest: angler fish with potatoes
Great with first courses of fish. We suggest: spaghetti with mussels,
Aromatic salads, fried “olive ascolane”, ciabuscolo,salami. Soft cheeses with strong flavours such as Gorgonzola and blue cheese.
White meats, such as tenderloin, cooked over charcoal and chicken fillet.